International Computer Works, Inc. Copyright Notice
The contents of this web site are copyrighted and are the property of International Computer Works, Inc. (ICW). They may not be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means without the express written consent of ICW.
Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement
ICW respects the intellectual property of others, and we expect those who use this site to do the same. ICW may terminate the accounts or access rights of users who violate the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material accessible on this site infringes your copyright, you may notify us by providing our copyright agent with the following information:
ICW's copyright agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement on or relating to this web site can be reached either by sending an e-mail, faxing or sending a letter via U.S. mail to:
Kenneth E. Tozier
International Computer Works, Inc.
111 South Riverhills Drive
Temple Terrace, Florida 33617
Notification: To be effective, the notification must include the following:
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of anexclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
2. Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
3. Identification of the location where the original or an authorized copy of the copyrighted work exists, for example, the URL of the web site where it is posted or the name of the book in which it has been published;
4. Identification of the material that you claim is infringing and information reasonably sufficient to permit ICW to locate the material; for example, the URL or other specific location on this site where the allegedly infringing material is accessible;
5. Information reasonably sufficient to permit ICW to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and if available, an electronic mail address at which the you may be contacted;
6. A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
7. A statement by you that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
When we receive the written notification containing the information as outlined in 1 through 7 above we will: Remove or disable access to the material that is alleged to be infringing; Forward the written information to such alleged infringer (the "Alleged Infringer"); and Take reasonable steps to promptly notify the Alleged Infringer that we have removed or disabled access to the material. Counter Notification: To be effective, a Counter Notification must be a written communication provided to ICW's copyright agent that includes substantially the following:
a. A physical or electronic signature of the Alleged Infringer;
b. Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
c. A statement under penalty of perjury that the Alleged Infringer has a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled;
d. The Alleged Infringer's name, address, and telephone number, and a Statement that the Alleged Infringer consents to the jurisdiction of Federal District Court for the judicial district in which the Alleged Infringer's address is located, or if the Alleged Infringer's address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which ICW may be found, and that the Alleged Infringer will accept of process from the person who provided notification or an agent of such person.
Upon receipt of a Counter Notification containing the information as outlined in a through d above we will:
Promptly provide the copyright owner with a copy of the Counter Notification;
Inform the copyright owner that it will replace the removed material or cease disabling access to it within ten (10) business days;
Replace the removed material or cease disabling access to the material within ten (10) to fourteen (14) business days following receipt of the Counter Notification, provided ICW's copyright agent has not received notice from the copyright owner that an action has been filed seeking a court order to restrain Alleged Infringer from engaging in infringing activity relating to the material on ICW's network or system.
Reporting Piracy of ICW Products
If you have information concerning the unauthorized copying, sale or distribution of ICW software or data products please contact us.